MEMOIR: Reminiscing Through Pictures

 

     The Best place I've been in 2023 was Maasin here in IloIlo together with my bestfriend and cousin. We traveled for five fours before we arrive at this peaceful place. When we got there, i really saw the place that it surely gives me peace and this is one of the most worth it place I've ever been to. It was one of the most memorable experiences of my life. Giving me mixed feelings when there the nature at sunset, is my most favorite place in nature because of its beautiful colors, peaceful and relaxing mood, and as it reminds me of what i am thankful for in life. after witnessing numerous sunset has it unique effect that blows my mind away. Furthermore, it sets a peaceful , soothing and relaxing mood for me. just like forgetting all my worries and focusing just on the scene in front of this place . It is my favorite place in nature because it reminds me of all things I am thankful for in life. I feel appreciate for the eyes that let me takes dight of this natural beauty, the heart that let me feel the warm feeling when at the nature, and the family well as friends that I can spend great times with this place. For me this is one of the best feelings in the world, as at the end of the day, It allows me to dwell on all the things I love and that I am truly grateful for.  If I could, I would spend every day at the nature while watching the sunrise or sunset. There is no other place in the world that forces me to feel so calm and tranquil, that I can enjoy at any time of my year. The nature, especially at sunset, is the best place for me to relax and get my mind off things that worry or disturb me, as well as be grateful for all I have in life. I really enjoyed and happy together with my bestfriend and cousin , we enjoyed talking , having fun each other, drinking coffee and also we love taking pictures . I can tell that I am truly grateful for having them and if it is giving me a chance to go back there maybe one day time will come, We will comeback there in Maasin again Hopefully. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRUE NARRATIVE: Heat My Friends

MY TRAVELOGUE : Ocean Breeze